Posted by : Unknown Monday, March 5, 2012

We present you the some of the all time favorites love songs of all time. Following is the list of top 10 love songs in English. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day with these Greatest love songs for 2012.


1. Can’t help falling in love with you (Elvis)

2. My heart will go on (Titanic Soundtrack)

3. You’re still the one (Shania Twain)

4. I will be right here waiting (Richard Marx)

5. I am ready (Bryan Adams)

6. She’s all I ever had (Ricky Martin)

7. Take my breath away (Top Gun Soundtrack)

8. Crazy in love (Beyonce)

9. With or without you (U2)

10. Unchained melody (Ghost Soundtrack)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Follwers

Like Face Book

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Amungus

Google Analytics

- Copyright © Audio MP3 Box -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -