Posted by : Unknown Friday, March 2, 2012

[/ Center] Spring Super Boom Hits (2012) MP3 Category: Collection Artist: VA Title: Spring Super Boom Hits (2012) Year: 2012 Genre: Pop Tracks: 100 Format | Quality: mp3 | 256 kbps | Duration: 06 : 14:56 Size: 700 MB

Tracklist:
01. Shakira - been waiting for
02. DJ Smash - Blueberry hill
03. Eugene Yudina - Do you remember (KEEM Remix)
04. Light - The Fifth Element
05. Time and Glass - Silver Sea (Dj Egorencheff Remix)
06. Dasha Sumy - For You
07. Turbomoda - Super Mega Pati
08. Jasmine - Tuk-Tuk
09. Mahay - At night did not sleep
10. Elena Milovskaya - Angel
11. XS - Armed and Dangerous
12. Max Barsky - Eyes-Killer (Atoms)
13. Bianca & St1m - Keys
14. Timati - On the edge of the world
15. Kamalia - Crazy In My Heart
16. Sogdiana - Do not be silent
17. Anna Semenovich - Deceived people
18. Yulia Volkova (tATu) - shifted the world
19. Yeah - not under the sun
20. Denis Maidan - I Believe In Love
21. Infinity - Do not Shut
22. 140 beats per minute - Not Together
23. Silver - Mama Luba (Full Version)
24. Eugene Yudina feat. Pawbeat - Heaven That I'm
25. Mack - Shards
26. Natalia Mogilev - On The Edge
27. NeAngeli - Kiev-Moscow
28. Titanium feat. Tamerlane and Omargalieva - Seninle
29. Angelica - You Knew Me That
30. Vintage - Century 21 (XXI Century)
31. Svetlana Loboda - The Light (Ti.M. Original Mix)
32. Shahzoda - is just the beginning
33. Dasha Suvorov - I sing to you
34. Yin - Yang - Do not let go of my hand
35. Karen Cox and the Republic KIDS - Snowflakes
36. DJ DenisF feat. Anna Crane - Network
37. Dasha Suvorov - La Ti Fa Re
38. Velvet and Grigory Leps - Captain Arctic
39. Vlad Darwin (Darwin) - White Flag (Hard Mix)
40. NeAngeli - Goodbye
41. Lavika - heart in the form of the Sun (Remix)
42. Vintage and DJ Smash - Moscow
43. Eugene Yudina - The sky is I
44. Propaganda - Dial (Dj Serzhikwen Club Extended Mix)
45. Hot Chocolate - Walls
46. NikitA - 2012
47. Maksim - The Wanderer
48. Polina Gagarina - I Promise
49. Irina Nelson - Warm Sun (Dark City Rmx)
50. Tanya Tereshina - How Could You (DFM Remix)
51. Size of Project - People Clones
52. Julia Savicheva - Tell Me What Is Love
53. Irina Allegrova - You're not
54. Girls Einstein - Dancers
55. Mitya Fomin and Christina Ors - No Dummy (DJ Gold Sky & DJ Shirshnev Remix)
56. Virus - I run away
57. Sobko Masha - Hate
58. Degrees - Who are you (Pheromons Project Radio Edit)
59. Will Paul Feat. Christmas Tree - Boy
60. DJ Lyrics feat. Zhigalov Nastya - Sweet Poison
61. Zhanna Friske & In - Grid - Falling Snow
62. Sati Casanova - Buenos Aires
63. Payuschie Pants - Cornflower
64. Chelsea - I love
65. Mika Newton - I am of you take off
66. DJ Vengerov feat. Brilliant - Love (Remix)
67. Zemfira - No Chances
68. Veronica Agapov - Wedding Doves
69. Plank - Do not wait
70. Vintage - Trees
71. Anastasia Volkova - For Passion (Radio Edit)
72. Glyukoza - I want a Man
​​73. Yazhevika - Label
74. Mitya Fomin - Gardener
75. Julia Savicheva - you come, I know
76. Anika Dalinski - to meet each other
77. Infinity - You're My Hero (Original)
78. NeStrelki - Realist
79. Nyusha - Above (Club Version)
80. Elektra - Kiss In The Heart (Dj Pomeha Mix)
81. Element Project - You're Young
82. Eva Polna - Je T'aime (I Love You Too No)
83. Infinity - Run
84. Kate Chekhov - New I (Alex Valenso Remix)
85. Elena Milovskaya - Your Eyes Do not Mirror
86. Podium - I only Snow
87. IKA - My Dear (Andry Makarov Remix)
88. Christmas Tree - About You
89. JST feat. Double Background - Dust Road
90. Glucose - My Vice is
91. Glucose - played enough
92. MaXimA feat. Fidel Wicked - Could Be Love (Energy Radio Edit)
93. DJ Smash - It is no words
94. Jasmine - Labe-dub
95. Yulia Morozova - Goodbye
96. Nastya Zadorozhnaya - Air
97. Patchouli - You And I (DJ Sandro Escobar Remix Extended)
98. Sofia Rotaru - And my soul flies
99. Viktor Korolev - Crystal Castle
100. Nyusha (Niusha) - Early on you

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Follwers

Like Face Book

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Amungus

Google Analytics

- Copyright © Audio MP3 Box -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -