Posted by : Unknown Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tracklist:

Disc 1:
1.Simply Red -Stars
2.The Corrs-Runaway
3.Jamie Cullum-High And Dry
4.Eva Cassidy -Fields Of Gold
5.Sixpence None The Richer -There She Goes
6.World Party -She's The One
7.All Saints -Pure Shores
8.En Vogue -My Lovin' (You're Never GonnaGet It)
9.Sugababes-Overload
10.Catatonia -MulderAnd Scully
11.BarenakedLadies -One Week
12.Sugar Ray -Every Morning
13.Donna Lewis -I Love You Always Forever
14.Brand New Heavies -Never Stop
15.Nouvelle Vague -Just Can't Get Enough
16.Feeder -Forget About Tomorrow
17.Faith No More I m Easy
18.Damage -Wonderful Tonight
19.Everything But The Girl -I Don't Want To Talk About It
20.The Lemonheads -Beautiful
Disc 2:
1.Sister Sledge -We Are Family
2.Communards With Sarah Jane Morris -Don't Leave Me This Way
3.Bananarama-Venus
4.Princess -Say I'm Your No.1
5.Sybil -When I'm Good & Ready
6.Debbie Gibson -Only In My Dreams
7.Aztec Camera -Somewhere In My Heart
8.Fine Young Cannibals -Suspicious Minds
9.Mari Wilson -Just What I Always Wanted
10.Laura Branigan-Self Control
11.Shakespear sSister -I Don t Care
12.Jason Donovan -Sealed With A Kiss
13.Joyce Sims -(You Are My) All And All
14.KarynWhite -Superwoman
15.Club Nouveau -Lean On Me
16.Blancmange Living On A Ceiling
17.The Bluebells -Young At Heart
18.Los Lobos -La Bamba
19.They Might Be Giants -Birdhouse In Your Soul
20.ZZ Top -Legs
Disc 3:
1.CandiStaton-Young Hearts Run Free
2.Chaka Khan -I'm Every Woman
3.Sister Sledge -Thinking Of You
4.Rose Royce -Wishing On A Star
5.Al Green -Sha-La-La (Make Me Happy)
6.Ann Peebles -I Can't Stand The Rain
7.Average White Band -Let's Go Round Again
8.Chairmen Of The Board -Give Me Just A Little More Time
9.Freda Payne -Band Of Gold
10.Chic -Good Times
11.Frantique Strut Your Funky Stuff
12.McFadden & Whitehead-Ain'tNo Stopping Us Now
13.Maria Muldaur-Midnight At The Oasis
14.Randy Crawford -You Might Need Somebody
15.CarlySimon -Why
16.Janis Ian -At Seventeen
17.Leo Sayer You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
18.Aretha Franklin -Respect
19.Dionne Warwick -Do You Know The Way To San Jose?
20.Rickie Lee Jones -Chuck E's In Love
Disc 4:
1.Aretha Franklin -I Say A little Prayer
2.Dionne Warwick -Walk On By
3.Sonny & Cher-I Got You Babe
4.Otis Redding -My Girl
5.Ben E. King -Stand By Me
6.Anita Baker -Sweet Love
7.Natalie Cole -The Very Thought Of You
8.Peter Cetera -Glory Of Love (Theme From The Karate Kid Part II)
9.Christopher Cross -Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
10.Foreigner -I Want To Know What Love Is
11.Chris Rea -Let's Dance
12.The Cars -Drive
13.A-Ha -Stay On these Roads
14.Aztec Camera -How Men Are
15.The DoobieBrothers -What A Fool Believes
16.Leo Sayer-When I Need You
17.The Faces -Ooh La La
18.Bread -Guitar Man
19.Marti Pellow-It's All About
20.Gordon Haskell -How Wonderful You Are
Disc 5:
1.The Corrs-Dreams
2.All Saints -Never Ever
3.Morcheeba-The Sea
4.Simply Red -Fairground
5.Moloko-Sing It Back (Boris Musical Mix)
6.Space -Female Of The Species
7.Baby Bird -You're Gorgeous
8.Peter Andre -Mysterious Girl
9.SholaAma-You're The One I Love (C&J Original Edit)
10.Aswad-Shine
11.D:Ream -Things Can Only Get Better
12.E-17 -Each Time
13.Mil0ky -Just The Way You Are
14.BBMak-Still On Your Side
15.Bananarama-Robert De Niro'sWaiting
16.Communards -You Are My World
17.T.Rex-I Love To Boogie
18.Ramones-Baby I Love You
19.Terry Hall -Close To You
20.Nizlopi-JCB Song

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Follwers

Like Face Book

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Amungus

Google Analytics

- Copyright © Audio MP3 Box -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -