Posted by : Unknown Saturday, May 12, 2012

CD1
01. Happiness is the color of platinum
02. Eternal Paradise
03. Che Guevara
04. Last time
05. Megalomania
06. Entrust it to me
07. In the city of Spring
08. Swing
09. You go
10. Autumn - I
11. Stay with me
12. Girlfriend [Teeth]
13. The heart of the sun in the form of
14. Happy birthday
15. Show business [ Artic]

CD2
01. Eternal heaven [Dj Melloffon radio edit]
 02. Autumn - I [Jalsomino BOGOF remix]
03. Che Guevara [Tomato Jaws Remix]
04. The last time [Dj DreamTim official radio remix]
05. Swing [Dj Iksiy remix]
06. Happiness is the color of platinum [Gorchitza remix]
07. The heart of the sun in the form [Remix]
08. You go [Version by D.Shifer]
09. Show business [feat. Artic remix]
10. Eternal heaven [Dj Melloffon club remix]
11. Autumn - I [DJ Iksiy remix]
12. The last time [beatbox & schratch version]
13. Che Guevara [Remix by Mr.DYF]
14. Autumn - I [Version by D.Shifer]
15. Eternal Paradise [Foton Remix]
16. Platinum
17. Autumn - I [Dj Melloffon radio edit]
18. The last time [KEEM Remix]
19. Che Guevara [Tomato Jaws Habanera Remix]
20. Autumn - I [ML.-Key BOGOF remix]

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Follwers

Like Face Book

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Amungus

Google Analytics

- Copyright © Audio MP3 Box -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -