Posted by : Unknown Friday, June 29, 2012

 Cheryl Cole – Parachute 3:40
Cheryl Cole - Call My Name 3:27
Rihanna feat Cheryl Cole - Happy Hour (New song 2012) 3:56
Cheryl Cole Will.I.Am - 3 Words 4:33
Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love 3:46
Cheryl Cole - Parachute (Remix Eliminate) [Dubstep] 6:29
Cheryl Cole - Love Killer 3:47
Cheryl Cole - I dont need a parachute, Baby, if Ive got you ... 3:40
Cheryl Cole - Call My Name (2012) 3:28


Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love (from sf street dance) 3:46
Cheryl Cole - The Flood 3:55
Cheryl Cole - Promise This 3:21
The Wanted - Fight For This Love (Cheryl Cole Cover) 3:26
Cheryl Cole - Parachute (Eliminate Dubstep Remix) 6:29
Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love (Crazy cousinz radio edit) 4:02
Cheryl Cole - Parachute (I do not need a parachute, If I have you) 3:40
Cheryl Cole - I dont need a parachute, Baby, if Ive got you .. 3:40
Jemma Pixie Hixon - Parachute Cheryl Cole-Acoustic Cover- 3:47
Will.I.Am ft. Cheryl Cole – Heartbreaker 3:15
Cheryl Cole Will.I.Am - 3 Words (Steve Angelo Radio Re-Prod) 3:57
Cheryl Cole - minus the parachute 3:50
Cheryl Cole Will.I.Am – Heaven 4:36
Rihanna Cheryl Cole - Happy Hour 4:05
Cheryl Cole - Call My Name (Wideboys Club Mix) 6:52

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Follwers

Like Face Book

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Amungus

Google Analytics

- Copyright © Audio MP3 Box -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -