Posted by : Unknown Friday, January 25, 2013



01. Stacey Kent, Comes Love 02. Sara Lazarus, It's Crazy
03. Catherine Russel, Satchel Mouth Baby 04. Diana Krall, Straighten Up and Fly Right
05. Elisabeth Kontomanou, LOVE 06. Laika Fatien, Lady's Back in Town
07. Muriel Zoe, A Hard Day's Night 08. Anne Ducros, It Don't Mean a Thing
09. Katie Melua, Nobody Knows When You're Down and Out
10. Youn Sun Nah, My Favourite Things 11. Carol Welsman, Route 66
12. Halie Loren, Woman's Way 13. Ida Sand, Bang Bang
14. Cecilia Bertolini, Gotta Do It Right 15. Susie Arioli, Blue Skies
16. Tok Tok Tok, Hallelujah 17. Melody Gardot, My Sweet Darling
18. Sandra Nkake, Always the Same 19. Norah Jones, I Walk the Line
20. Mina Agossi, Feeling Good 21. Nina Simone, Love Me or Leave Me
22. Pearl Bailey, St. Louis Blues 23. Anita O'Day, Gypsy in My Soul
24. Billie Holiday, I'm A Fool to Want You 25. Carmen McRae, Paradiddle Joe
26. Dinah Washington, Mad About the Boy
27. Rosemary Clooney, You Make Me Fool So Young
28. Etta James, At Last 29. Ethel Waters, Georgia On My Mind
30. Ella Fitzgerald, Mack the Knife (Live In Berlin) 31. Peggy Lee, Fever
32. Sarah Vaughan, Lullaby of Birdland 33. Doris Day, Sentimental Journey
34. Marilyn Monroe, Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
35. The Andrew Sisters, Sing Sing Sing 36. Shirley Bassey, I've Got You Under My Skin
37. Judy Garland, Over the Rainbow 38. Julie London, Cry Me a River
39. Lena Horne, Stormy Weather 40. Dinah Shore, Mood Indigo

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Follwers

Like Face Book

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Amungus

Google Analytics

- Copyright © Audio MP3 Box -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -