Posted by : Unknown Monday, February 11, 2013


CD1 Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
I'm Gonna Move to the Outskirts of Town
Dirty Old Town
Man of Constant Sorrow
Every Picture Tells a Story
Handbags & Gladrags
Street Fighting Man
Gasoline Alley
It's All Over Now (Single Version)
Lady Day
My Way of Giving
Only a Hobo
Maggie May
Mandolin Wind
Tomorrow Is a Long Time
(I Know) I'm Losing You (Single Version)
Italian Girls
Reason to Believe 
CD2 True Blue
Angel
Lost Paraguayos
You Wear It Well
I'd Rather Go Blind
Twistin 'the Night Away
Oh! No Not My Baby (Single Version)
Sweet Little Rock 'n' Roller
Girl from the North Country
Dixie Toot
(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Man
Farewell
Pinball Wizard
Crying Laughing Loving Lying
So Tired
You Put Something Better Inside Me
Missed You,  Every Time We Say Goodbye

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Follwers

Like Face Book

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Amungus

Google Analytics

- Copyright © Audio MP3 Box -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -