Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, July 3, 2012

 Amii Steward - Knock on Wood
Chic - Le Freak
Gloria Gaynor - Never can say Good Bye
Hot Chocolate - You Thing
Isaac Hayes - Theme from Shaft
KC & The Sunshine Band - That?s The Way
Lipps Inc. - Funkytown
Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We Started From
Silver Convention - Fly Robin Fly
Sister Sledge - He?s The greatest Dancer
Sylvester - You Make me Feel
Thelma Houston - Don?t Leave me this Way
Van McCoy - The Hustle
Village People - Y.M.C.A.
Walter Murphy & The Big Apple Band - A Fifth of Beethoven 


CD2

Andrea True Connection - More More More
Blondie - Heart of Glas
Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
Chic - Dance Dance Dance
Diana Ross - Love Hangover
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
LaBelle - Lady Marmelade
Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
Parliament - Flashlight
Peter Brown - Dance with me
Rulus and Chaka Khan - Ain?t Nobody
Shirley and Company - Shame Shame Shame
The Detroit Spinners - Working my Way back to You
The Emotions - Best of my Love
The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again

CD3

Dan Hartman - Relight my Fire
Diana Ross - The Boss
Evelyn 'Champagne' King - Love Come Down
Frankie Valli - Swearin' To God
Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - The Love I Lost
Kool and the Gang - Jungle Boogie
Luther Vandross - Never too Much
Mcfadden & Whitehead - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now
Musique - In the Bush
Peaches and Herb - Shake your Groove Thing
Silver Convention - Get up an Boogie
Stephanie Mills - Never Knew Love like this Before
Tavares - More than a Woman
Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin'
The Gap Band - You dropped a bomb on me

CD4

Average White Band - Pick up the Pieces
Cher - Take me Home
Dionne Warwick and the Detroit Spinners - Then Came You
Don Ray - Gotta Have Lovin'
Donna Summer - Dim All The Lights
Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band - Cherchez La Femme
Eddie Kendricks - Keep on Truckin'
France Joli - Come to Me
Jackie Moore - This Time Baby
Manu Dibango - Soul Makossa
Marvin Gaye - Got to Give it Up
Odyssey - Native New Yorker
Rufus - Tell me Something Good
Tavares - It Only takes a Minute
Teddy Pendergrass - I Don't Love you any More
 CD5

A Taste Of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie
Alicia Bridges - I Love the Nightlive
Anita Ward - Ring My bell
BT Express - Do It
Chic - Good Times
Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
Glora Gaynor - I Will Survive
Gonzales - Haven?t Stopped Dancing Yet
Heatwave - Boggie Nights
KC & The Sunshine Band - I?m your Boogie Man
Kool and the Gang - Get down on it
Sister Sledge - We are Family
The O?Jays - Love Train
The Village People - In the Navy
The Weather Girls - It?s Raining Men
CD6

Atlantic Starr - Circles
Barry White - Can't Get Enough of your Love Baby
Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman
Dan Hartman - Instant Replay
Earth, Wind and The Fire with The Emotions - Boogie Wonderland
Georg McCrae - Rock your Baby
Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
MFSB feat. The Three Degrees - The Sound of Philadelphia
Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
Rose Royce - Car wash
Tavares - Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel
The Commodores - Brick House
The Detroit Spinners - Cupid - I've loved you for a long time
Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have you

CD7

Chic - I Want Your Love
Diana Ross - Upside Down
Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
Earth, Wind and Fire - Let's Groove
Giorgio Moroder - Chase
K.C. & The Sunshine Band - Shake Shake Shake (Your Booty)
Kool & The Gang - Celebration
Shalamar - The Second Time Around
The Detroit Spinners - Rubberband Man
The Jackson Five - Dancing Machine
The Miracles - Love Machine
The O'Jays - I Love Music
The Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
Trammps - Disco Inferno
Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music

CD8

Brass Construction - Movin'
Brick - Dazz
Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
Evelyn 'Champagne' King - Shame
G.Q. - Disco Nights (Rock Freak)
Heatwave - The Groove Line
K.C. & The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight
Kool & The Gang - Ladies Night
Rick James - Super Freak
Shalamar - Uptown Festival
Sylvers - Boogie Fever
Tavares - Whodunnit
The Hues Corporation - Rock The Boat
The Jacksons - Enjoy Yourself
Vicki Sue Robinson - Turn The Beat Around

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Follwers

Like Face Book

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Amungus

Google Analytics

- Copyright © Audio MP3 Box -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -